Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Thing #2

Here's 1 view of the world:
“Web 2.0 is all the Web sites out there that get their value from the actions of users.”
Here’s my definition of Web 2.0 - a web site that makes money - because before almost no web sites were and they were still seen as being legitimate.
But seriously, web 2.0 is all about getting more interaction from users. Getting them more addicted to this socially isolating pretend world of information.
I wonder what you think about this view???

I love the many opportunities to interact with 'my' key stakeholders!! AND in my next blog - I have a funny story for you .....

1 comment:

  1. Ooohhh... "a website that makes money"? Twitter haven't yet worked out how to make money out of their site!

    And I have to bite at "addicted to this socially isolating pretend world"... are you serious with that comment, or just wanting to see if people are actually reading? :-)

    ReplyDelete